Kalifornija ir Vermontas
1. CALIFORNIA AND VERMONT RESIDENTS
Airbnb Payments will not share information it collects about you with its affiliates or third parties (both financial and non-financial), except as required or permitted by your state’s law.
2. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits Members who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those third parties. See the “Contact Information” section for where to send such requests. Airbnb and Airbnb Payments do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your prior consent. Accordingly, you can prevent disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.
You can find information about consumer requests we received and processed under the CCPA during the previous calendar year here.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
- CCPA (Kalifornijos vartotojų privatumo įstatymas) ataskaitų teikimasPeržiūrėkite informaciją apie CCPA ataskaitų teikimą.
- Privatumo politika, skirta Jungtinėms Amerikos ValstijomsPeržiūrėkite mūsų Privatumo politiką.
- Airbnb pagrindaiSMS sąlygos, skirtos Jungtinėms Amerikos ValstijomsPeržiūrėkite SMS sąlygas, taikomas Jungtinėms Amerikos Valstijoms.