Ką daryti, kad mano darbuotojų sąrašai Airbnb darbui reikmenų skydelyje būtų atnaujinami automatiškai?
Airbnb integrates with OneLogin through SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management) to get updates on employee changes at your company. This will keep your dashboard’s employee list updated without you or another admin at your company having to manage it manually.
To set up this integration, follow the steps below on a desktop computer.
Get an access token and SCIM URL
To get an access token and SCIM URL from OneLogin:
- Log in to your Airbnb account and go to your Airbnb for Work dashboard
- Go to Settings >Access, scroll to Automatic Account Removal and click Get Started
- Determine who the admin of your organization’s OneLogin account is:
- If you aren’t an admin for OneLogin, enter the OneLogin administrator’s email address, an email with next steps will be sent to that address
- If you’re an admin for OneLogin, enter your email address so that an email with instructions will be sent to you—this email will provide a SCIM URL, an access token, and setup instructions
After you receive the email with a SCIM URL and an access token:
- Log into your company’s OneLogin account
- Go to Apps >Add Apps
- Search for “Airbnb for Work” and select it, then click Configuration
- Click Save to add the Airbnb for Work app to your company apps
Once you’ve done this:
- Go to the Configuration tab
- Copy and paste the access token from the email you received into the SCIM Bearer Token field
- Copy and paste the SCIM URL to the SCIM Base URL field
- Click Enable
If the configuration is correct, the status will change to Enabled. Click Save.
Then, to set up provisioning:
- Click Provisioning
- Check Enable provisioning for Airbnb for Work
- To enable automatic dashboard updates for new employees, past employees, and changes in employee information, uncheck the Create user, Delete user, and Update user boxes
- Choose to Delete for the When users are deleted in OneLogin option
- Click Save
For the When users are deleted in OneLogin option:
- If you choose delete: Former employee travel information will no longer appear on the Airbnb for Work dashboard. Former employees will also no longer be able to charge trips to your company.
- If you choose do nothing: Former employee travel information will continue to appear on the Airbnb for Work dashboard—and may be able to charge trips to your company if you use centralized billing—until they're manually removed.
Note: For Create user, Delete user, and Update user—checking the boxes will disable automatic updates, which means employee lists will have to manually be updated as employees join and leave your company.
Add additional employee information
You can also add employee contact info, department name, phone number, and more to the Airbnb for Work dashboard by adding these parameters in OneLogin. To do this:
- Go to Apps >Company Apps and search for the “Airbnb for Work” app
- Select the “Airbnb for Work” app, then click on the Parameters tab
- Click Configured by admin
- For each field that you want to include, click the parameter row to open the Edit Field dialog, where you can change the default and select Include in User Provisioning
The list below includes field-specific information. Note that the employee’s name, work email and phone number is automatically shared with Airbnb.
The following fields have specific default values and requirements:
- Field: SCIM username, Default value: Usually user email, Required: Yes (must be a unique value)
- Field: Email, Default value: None, Required: Yes
The following fields don't have a default value and are not required:
- Cost center
- Department number
- Employee number
- User photo
- Work phone
Changing your settings in the future
How to disable automatic account removal in your settings after you set up your account:
- Go to Settings >Access
- Scroll down to the Automatic Account Removal panel
- Click Do not automatically revoke access when employees leave your company