Gorgeous & modernized beachfront Treasure Island condo. Sunset Chateau is a 1-bedroom, 1-bath luxury getaway for soaking up the sun with tons of amenities. Enjoy amazing sunsets from your balcony and newly renovated high end furnished interior. You are steps from the beach and full access to a community pool. Walking distance to several restaurants & bars. Must be 25 or older to book. Discounts available for stays of 7 days or more.
-- THE PROPERTY -- 10% discount for 7+ days.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress, Pack n' Play (sheets not provided for Pack n' Play).
Located in a well-insulated building in a quiet neighborhood, this condo offers brand new floors, paint, windows, and high-end Pottery Barn furniture all within steps of the beach.
Leave your worries behind; Sunset Vacation has it all. Enjoy Tommy Bahama back pack beach cooler chairs, beach umbrella and oversized beach towels. Have fun in the sun with boogie boards and various floats. Sit back and relax on the couch after a day at the beach. Watch your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV with a separate Apple device, you'll be bathed in natural light through the large window. Table seating for 4. Additional Breakfast bar seating for 3 with ambient lighting.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you'll need to cook like a chef. Brand new stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite counters, and all the newest gadgets like the Instant Pot are sure to make the cooking process fun and easy. Finish out the day by sharing the best beverages with our Jimmy Buffett Frozen Concoction Margarita Machine.
After dinner, head onto the shared balcony and soak in the fresh ocean air. With 180-degree unobstructed views of the water, sunsets, and your dolphin and manatee neighbors, you're sure to fall in love with the scenery.
Updated bathroom features a shower/tub combo complete with full sized toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash & hand wash), plush bath towels, fluffy bath mats and all the extras. Retreat into the master bedroom where it feels like a 5-star hotel suite complete with a king sized bed, a brand new Smart TV & Netflix, 1,000 count Egyptian cotton sheets, and ample storage space. Two additional guests will find comfortable sleeping accommodations on the queen Pottery Barn “no bar” memory foam sleeper sofa. There is an additional air mattress and pump in the closet.
Be sure to take advantage of Sunset Chateau's community pool during your stay. Just steps from the condo, and heated in the winter months, the pool is both convenient and family-friendly.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, a shared balcony, brand new appliances, free WiFi, a Jimmy Buffett Margarita Machine, beach chairs and towels, reserved parking for 2 vehicles (1 vehicle during peak holiday times) and on-site coin-operated laundry machines
- Please note your stay is equipped with the following: essentials (linens, soap, toilet paper, etc.), a private entrance, carbon monoxide detector, and smoke detector
- Unbeatable Treasure Island Location on quiet Sunset Beach, walk to 4 local restaurants and a convenience store, more delicious dining within a short drive, 7 minutes from John's Pass Village and Boardwalk, less than 10 minutes from Treasure Bay Golf & Tennis, 5 minutes of St. Petersburg, 20 minutes from Clearwater Beach Pier, 45 minutes from Busch Gardens, and 2 hours from Orlando during your stay
- Closest Commercial Airport - St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport, 14700 Terminal Blvd #221, Clearwater, FL 33762, (~19.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping in the unit
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Must use parking pass at all times (see parking policy upon booking)
- Dispose of garbage and recycling at designated areas
- Observe designates smoking locations on the external building property
- No glass on the beach
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
Sunset Beach is a quiet and more private sugar sand beach located conveniently between Treasure Island and St Pete Beach. This pedestrian friendly neighborhood and stretch of beach is affectionately referred to as “The Island” by its many local residents and frequent visitors. Vacation like a local and come live on Island time.
The building sits directly on the beach with a full and unobstructed view of the Gulf of Mexico. A few steps from the elevator and your toes are in the sand. This condo sits a short walk away from delicious fare at restaurants like Caddy's on the Beach, Ka’tiki, Taco Bus, and Sea Dog. A convenience store is down the street. We are a short drive away from 2 grocery stores and big box stores.
Head 7 minutes down the road to John's Pass Village. This local hot spot features top-notch shopping, dining, family attractions, and even boat rentals.
10 minutes from Treasure Bay Golf & Tennis a 9-hole, par 3 golf course. The complex also offers 8 clay tennis courts. You'll be within 15 minutes of St. Petersburg, 20 minutes from Clearwater Beach Pier, 45 minutes from Busch Gardens, and 2 hours from Orlando during your stay.
Visas namas / butas
Treasure Island, Florida, United States