1970 Avion has 2 twin beds and a queen front bed, refrigerator and full bathroom, the shower is tiny however as a bonus it has its own private outdoor bathroom, including a second toilet, sink and shower. We do not have propane hooked up for the kitchen, the main house kitchen is preferred. We are now known for our fresh locally grown fruit Breakfast, that is included in the price!!!
We offer a truly unique experience. We are a different type of bed and breakfast. Whether you are in the Pool House or RV everyone has breakfast together this is a bed & breakfast, family style. Cooking is not suggested in the RVs, people enjoy cooking either on the Ducane grill or in the main kitchen that has every possible spice you can image. I am going to explain the whole house to you, so you understand this incredible ranch. There is a beautiful heated screen covered pool, for everyone to enjoy. If you are a first time user click on the click for easy explanation... https://www.airbnb.com/c/nanderson3 There is a pool house right behind the main house separated by the pool, of course. The pool house is a complete home. It has 2 bedrooms, both with queen beds, two full size comfy Ikea memory foam pull out bed, a small kitchen, a bathroom and an open area, with all sliders open to the pool.
Behind the pool house is Vintage Row. We have 7 Vintage aircraft inspired trailers. The trailers range in date from the year 1951 to the year 1977. Let’s go through them 1 at a time. Keep in mind that these are Vintage meaning that there are lots of original parts some over 50 years old. We have tried very hard to keep this original with original parts, so they should look old. Each Airstream has its own private outdoor bathroom, including a second toilet, sink and shower. They are Amazing!!!!
1. 1969 Airstream International. This Aluminum bodied caravan has a King size memory foam mattress and 2 twin beds, a bathroom, and a small refrigerator. It has a covered porch area separated from the 1954 Spartan by a beautiful wooden deck. At the end of the deck is your private outdoor bathroom.
2. 1954 Spartan. It features a memory foam California King bed (that can sleep 4, if you are a close family, it is that big!!!), a memory foam Queen Size bed and the vintage original kitchen dinette as a twin bed. It has a covered porch area separated from the 1969 Airstream by a beautiful wooden deck. At the end of the deck is your private outdoor bathroom.
3. 1955 Airstream. We call this one the honeymoon suite. This one is very unique, has a custom made King size 12-inch memory foam bed that takes up all the back of the trailer, front toilet, sink on the back of the toilet bowl so no water is wasted, a custom queen-ish bed, a memory foam twin bed, a small refrigerator and has its own private outdoor bathroom, including a second toilet, sink and shower.
4. 1970 Avion has 2 twin beds and a front memory foam queen bed, refrigerator and full bathroom, the shower is tiny however as a bonus it has its own private outdoor bathroom, including a second toilet, sink and shower. We do not have propane hooked up for the kitchen, the main house kitchen is preferred.
5. 1977 Avion A custom made King size bed and 2 twins with Memory Foam Mattresses, refrigerator and full bathroom, the shower is tiny however as a bonus it has its own private outdoor bathroom, including a second toilet, sink and shower. We do not have propane hooked up for the kitchen, the main house kitchen is preferred.
6. 1976 Airstream This is a very fun Airstream. It sleeps 6. There are 2 memory foam queen beds and 2 twins. There is an outdoor covered space that has a private outdoor bathroom and shower, refrigerator and seating.
7. Beautiful restored 1953 spartan with fun colors and personality. There is a King Size bed up front, 2 bed bunks in the back and room in the middle for a cot, sleeping bag or air mattress. This is our dog unit. There is a pallet fence that gives your dog a private area and amazing outdoor bathroom.
We served an incredible breakfast, mostly from our own garden. Farm Fresh Organic Eggs, Papaya, Star fruit, Bananas, Mango, Pineapples, Coconut, Avocado, Tomato’s, Dragon Fruit, Peach, Leeches, Passion Fruit, Jack Fruit and Loquat. That is not complete, but it is seasonal, if it is in season you will be served it by our resident private executive Chef Glen. We are trying to living “off the land”. We raise chicken. You get to explore all the plants. Evenings are the perfect time to soak in the hot tub, swim in the heated pool or sit around the outdoor table in the middle of both and enjoy a drink and great conversation. Since we are away from the "city" we can see the stars clearly. We also get notifications from NASA regarding the space stations path and often times it is clearly view-able from our yard. A game of Horseshoes or Croquet is a welcoming challenge.
We live in paradise and would love to share with you and your family. We would like to welcome you to the good life.
To see the different listing look under our picture there is a “my other listings” to see the other areas. We can host 40 people with the different accommodations. Our beds sleep 2. We are located close to the Everglades National Park, Biscayne National Park, Schnebly Redland's Winery & Brewery, Coral Castle, Fruit & Spice Park, RF Orchids and we are only 24 miles from Key Largo. Redland, sometimes pluralized The Redlands, is an agricultural community in metropolitan Miami, Florida, United States, about 20 miles (32 km) southwest of Downtown Miami. Many farms, original clapboard homes of early settlers, u-pick'em fields and coral rock walls dot the landscape. It is named for the red clay that dominates the area, on top of a massive layer of oolite rock. The entire area is nourished with pure water from the Biscayne Aquifer.
Visas namas / butas
Homestead, Florida, United States