Welcome to The Residence. We have 6 apartments in the same historical award-winning building at a SUPER CENTRE LOCATION - enviably located HISTORY MUSEUM, near MAIN SQUARE & BLACK CHURCH. (3-4 minutes to Republicii walking street, the Weavers' Bastion, the First Romanian School).
I do NOT HAVE a PRIVATE parking, but behind my building is the only FREE PARKING from old city that you can use it like first come, first get
The STUDIO has a nice size (25m2). It comprises: BIG SCANDINAVIAN KING BED (1,8M×2M), with ILVA MATTRESS which guarantees a comfortable night's sleep; bedside one drawer; antic wardrobe; goose down super king size duvet and pillows; a folding table & chairs; a 99cm inches flat screen HD TV in the room. Your en-suite private bathroom is a fully fitted deluxe shower room.
Egyptian cotton Bed lines and towels are provided. You have a KEY to your room. So you have complete PRIVACY in your STUDIO.
And also, free and unlimited high-speed wireless internet for your mobile phone, laptop and tablet devices. Ironing available.
The apartment also features:
A separate large balcony; Smart fully integrated kitchen (Induction hobs, oven, fridge, freezer and microwave oven).
The apartment's location near Republicii walking Street and the Main Square, within walking distance of the city's most iconic ATTRACTIONS including Black Church and the History Museum. It is QUIET at night and very SAFE.
- 1 to 8 minutes walk: History Museum, Black Church.
- 10 minutes to Poarta Schei;
- 15 minutes to First Romanian School.
- 18 minutes to Piata Sfantul Nicolae.
CENTRAL, SAFE, QUIET, CLEAN and with a good host, who loves travel, so knows that those are the most important! :)
Old City Center is one of Brasov's most desirable centre locations, a significant arts and entertainment area. It is both picturesque and cultural.
It hosts a great selection of cultural attractions (galleries, theaters), bars and restaurants (Italian, French, Romanian, Indian, Japanese), cafés & bakeries. On Friday to Sunday, every week-end, there is a outdoor activity like real food market behind the History Museum which offers different countries food, cheese, wine, cured meat, Romanian Music Awards etc.
The apartment is placed in the Old City part of Brasov in the most famous neighborhood and is within walking distance of the cities most popular bars, restaurants, clubs, parks and sports attractions.
This is one of the nicest neighborhoods in Brasov,"Tampa Hill", where you can hike and see the city from above, only a short walk from The Main Square.
The STUDIO is perfect for a couple who loves a lovely and cosy place in the Old City center.
Near the apartment there is a wealth of opportunities. You can within a 5-15 minutes walking distance for example find:
• The Black Church ("Biserica Neagra"), a celebrated Gothic site - the building dates from 1477, when it replaced an older church (demolished around 1385). Its acquired the name after being blackened by smoke from the 1689 great fire.
• The mayor's former office building ("Casa Sfatului"). The administration for Brașov was here for more than 500 years.
• St. Nicholas Church ("Biserica Sf. Nicolae"), dating back to the 14th century.
• The First Romanian School, a museum with the first Romanian printing press among many other firsts.
• The Rope Street, the narrowest street in Romania.
• Șchei, the historically Bulgarian but then Romanian neighborhood outside of the old walled city.
• Catherine's Gate, the only original city gate to have survived from medieval times.
• Şchei Gate, next to Catherine's Gate, built in 1827.
• The Orthodox church of the Dormition of the Theotokos, built in 1896.
• Tampa, a small mountain in the middle of the city (900m above sea level), a sightseeing spot near the old city center.
• The "Brașov Citadel Fortress" - Cetățuia Brașovului
In the immediate vicinity of Brasov City you can visit these sights:
• The Bran Castle, attracting many fans of Dracula and often (but incorrectly) said to have been the home of Vlad the Impaler.
• Poiana Brasov, mainly a ski resort but also a sightseeing spot.
• Râșnov Fortress, above the nearby town of Râșnov, is a restored peasant fortress
• Prejmer Fortress, in the nearby commune of Prejmer.
Visas namas / butas
Brașov, Județul Brașov, Romania